Chronicles of Narnia: The Magician's Nephew - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - What Happened at the Front Door (1)

Hey I was trying to find were I could get the original copies of the manga when I tried to use the links on the page both of them lead to page not found URLs on there respective company book walker and amazon japan, I would really like to get my hands on them because I think it would make for a great birthday present for my brother thank you for your time God bless.

Dex-chan lover
A: I am simping for Jadis so fucking hard and
B: please Jadis destroy buckingham palace, parliament, and all cops then sit on me

Group Leader
Hey I was trying to find were I could get the original copies of the manga when I tried to use the links on the page both of them lead to page not found URLs on there respective company book walker and amazon japan, I would really like to get my hands on them because I think it would make for a great birthday present for my brother thank you for your time God bless.
It seems that it was discontinued for purchase March 24th because of a distributor change, if you wait a while I think it’ll probably be back for sale again.

Users who are viewing this thread