Chuusotsu Worker kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 23 - First grader of the Correspondence School (Part 2)

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus, this manga. Every micro-story or character background is basically a nest of emotional abuse and multi-sided problems. It's not /unrealistic/ for these characters to have this drama, and as a consequence it's always very... raw. It's kind of soap opera-like from another perspective.

Why is every character from a shitty family and in a dysfunctional relationship?

Dex-chan lover
GODDAMN IT WHY IS THE MANGAKA SO DAMN GOOD AT MAKING ME FEEL FOR THESE CHARACTERS LIKE HOLY SHIT

I really didn't before these chapters but honestly I'm starting to like him a bit more now. @thatguyyyy

Dex-chan lover
@Igmk

Well all the characters are going to an alternative school with very different age ranges. So it’s most likely that they’ve had some problems somewhere down the line

Can't say I blame Tomi for wanting to break up with his girlfriend. That is one fucking toxic relationship.

@bejad007 He has literally done nothing wrong so far. The worst we have seen is him being [way too] pushy in the current times, but that's hardly reason to hate him.

@thatguyyyy Seems like almost everyone except you in the comments cares about him, so that makes you...

Dex-chan lover
@nbhstcqbvvpmacjrmv
it have been months, so Im not surely remember the detail here.

but I vaguely remember he left Wakaba and his daughter. it enough reason for me

@bejad007 There's been little evidence that he's the father. From what's been shown, it has been suggested that he's not the father and may not have even known about Wakaba's pregnancy until afterwards. I could be wrong, though.

Users who are viewing this thread