Cigarette and Cherry - Vol. 4 Ch. 48 - Am I a bother?

XL

Dex-chan lover
Sheesh she's like a robot. Not sure what he sees in her that's "attractive". Talk about way too forced of a "relationship" or whatever it's called in Japan.

Group Leader
How many times is she going to slay him before this ends?

I live for the gags on the last page of every chapter.

Double-page supporter
Yes. Yes you are.

This is a shitty college version of Ookami Shounen.

Dex-chan lover
you know seen what happened with the Covid-19 you feel Senpai was the truth, just say it

Fed-Kun's army
Man this guy really gets annoying at times. We go one step ahead, and ten steps back.

I'm all in for a proper age-gap but I fear this one portrays it too realistically lol. I keep headcanoning that the guy is a middle school passout and fresh in high school instead while senpai is in the final year of college to justify all his actions.

Double-page supporter
Well I do have to agree with Senpai, if you like or love someone you can confess to her/him it's your right to do so, but one thing for sure is you can't force your like/love to someone the other party have the right to choose, it will be a huge turn down and you will be just a bother, please give the opposite party the choice to choose and consent.

From the way how Kouhai-kun act up until now maann if it's not a manga world I'm sure it won't work (unless both of them head over heels to each other but in this case no), the way it's going right now is unhealthy relationship.

And to answer the chapter title, yes you're a bother she already said no, you should respect her decision if you really love her, even when later she regret her decision.

Users who are viewing this thread