Cinderella Cosplaytion - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering how long of a run this one would have, considering they normally do shorter series. This is basically as long as their stuff goes for and she already got the mom's blessing and found her love for the cosplay community again. Should be a heartfelt final chapter, the only thing left is for the two of them to be more upfront with their feelings for the other. Should be fun, ending at this major cosplay event with all this "love" around them.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They always axe some of the most unique mangas
Just why does this has to happen with yuri lovers :meguuusad:
Go axe some harem isekais, nobody would even notice :shamihuh:
The manga industry is getting way too cut throat and formulaic these days, if it ain't some shitty harem isekai with pro-slavery propaganda and 1,000 year old lolis, your story won't sell. :fml:

Dex-chan lover
For fucks sake, fuck the current japanese reader demo that leads to stuff like this getting the axe while the gorrllionth isekai powerwank with inusufferably bland MC's strives.
I'm genuinly mad.

Dex-chan lover
No way this wasn't an axe. You don't introduce secondary characters like that if you don't plan to continue. If this series was meant to be short it would have focused solely on the main two.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
For fucks sake, fuck the current japanese reader demo that leads to stuff like this getting the axe while the gorrllionth isekai powerwank with inusufferably bland MC's strives.
I'm genuinly mad.
In fairness, the isekai audience and it's popularity has nothing to do with things like this. That would be an entirely different magazine for an entirely different demo. This would entirely be the fault of the Japanese yuri audience specifically not going for this.

Dex-chan lover
Hmrph. I figured this one was really liked. Wasn't expecting the chop. Well I wonder if a the sudden perfect "rival" appearance will cause a speedrun of any final things that need to be said by the MCs so it can at least get an ending.

Dex-chan lover
Axe kun here
hope the author make some doujin of this as the sequel

Dex-chan lover
on Oct. 29 Nanatsuji Fuji tweeted:
“The final episode of Cinderella Cosplayation is published in Comic Dengeki Daiouji vol.122, released today. Thank you very much to everyone who read till the end 🙇🙇
We will report again once the details of the book are decided. Thank you for your continued support.”

maybe it’ll get some other stuff if Vol. 2 sells well?

Dex-chan lover
No way this wasn't an axe. You don't introduce secondary characters like that if you don't plan to continue. If this series was meant to be short it would have focused solely on the main two.
Not necessarily. She's also not really new, we've seen them before and heard about them. She'll likely just be an old fan and that will reinforce our MCs new found love for cosplay, as she'll realize she's inspired the new generation of top cosplayers that she'd heard about on the news. New girl doesn't need to play a major role beyond that and that doesn't take more than 1 interaction.

Users who are viewing this thread