Cinderella Cosplaytion - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
That was cute. They both completed their cosplay journey. Fine place to end it.
I will always remember the subtext, at least.
It's pretty blunt, just no kiss (in the main story at least). Wouldn't call that subtext. Multiple "I love you's," a wedding dress and a bunch of other earlier stuff, is not what I'd call subtle.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It was a cute ending, I guess the manga didn't need further conflict or rivals... but not gonna lie, I completely forgot what was the little twintails deal lol
And part of me is glad that is over because this author makes greeeeeeeeat ecchi content, so I hope they explore that even more in their future work because it was very toned down this time

Dex-chan lover
Axed
Dropped
Cancelled
Abandoned
Scrapped
Nixed
Scrubbed
Scratched

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for scanlating this manga! :headpat:

Not really surprised it got axed. The author has done a fantastic job with the art, the story was nothing to write home about though. Glad they ended up on a direct implication note at least, despite there not being anything said explicitly.

Maybe their next work will be a hit, either way I'll read whatever they come up with I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if Hinata wasn't a middle schooler, it'd make this so much better. She wasn't even drawn at all like one, just a weird blemish on an otherwise alright and somewhat cute manga

Dex-chan lover
I looked forward to chapters, but I think I was also conditioned to expect more spice from this author so I kept having a feeling it was under-delivered somehow... That's probably on me. Seemed like there was a final arc left that was chopped short, but it still had it's cosplay moment in the end.

Dex-chan lover
one of the few yuri where I’m glad they didn’t kiss, keep those lips legal

Supporter
I still don't get why they decided to add the plot point that she was a middle schooler. it makes no sense, both context and appearance-wise

Users who are viewing this thread