Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business: Reboot - Ch. 33 - Hero Academy

The logic in this is absolutely flawed. Even if they have magic powers, if they can't manage their property, wtf is the point of being the lord? If they are incompetent other than their ability to fight, wouldn't that just make them a soldier more than a "lord"?

Feelings aside i find this a forced parallel with how he treated people on his past life and it falls flat since... well he got stabbed by one guy that he tried to help, i mean he was quite assholeish before the reboot so i was fine the first time i saw this and saw it as him getting his just desserts, now on this reboot? this is just some kind of fucked up god playing with the poor dude.

now unto the rant.

Wow the father looks like an asshole here, motherfu*** i really hope he gets revenge against all of them.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly enjoying the protagonist getting a black eye for once, interested in seeing where his growth will take him.

@pingustrategist
I guess if you solely consider war potential then it’s an obvious choice, might also be a cultural thing which is not always entirely “rational”.

That and if you already have magic you can get subordinates to manage the domain. The reverse isn’t true in this world.

Users who are viewing this thread