Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business: Reboot - Ch. 34

Oh so basically this is the continuation chapter from the previous work.

Correct me if I'm wrong, so after reading Chapters 1~27 from the original, we were meant to read Chapter 28 of this new reworked series (the Re), then we're gonna go back to the original and read Chapters 29~33, then go back to Re. Why did they replace Chapter 28 in the first place then? I'm confused

Aggregator gang
what a load of bs, the dude (now girl) found her stepmother stealing and lying and the reward is exile,wtf.

don't really get the thought process of the Count either. hopefully MC takes his/her mother with him since the stepmother already used poison once.

freepressjournal%2Fimport%2F2017%2F09%2FMODI-AP9_5_2017.jpg

I should have paid the artist

Sigh.. Oh welp.. I come here for art and story.. Now only come for story........ :v
Thank you for the update man.. Keep the good works.. 😃

Dex-chan lover
@TypoCM
I think this is treating the first set of chapters as an extended prologue. Where this is actually the main story, and all of that was just build-up whith a shit ton of detail.

@ColourMyAlphabet
She has no magical capabilities. In other words, the only serious requirement for being a noble is something she lacks. In her father's eyes, it is similar to her wanting to be a professional football player, but she only has one leg. It doesn't matter how well you know the sport if you only have the 1 leg. If you get a decent enough prosthetic, and somehow manage to use it to a similar level as a real leg, I will consider it.

@cvcv2
Ikr, it was one of the good parts, now everyone looks all soft and squishy.

Group Leader
@TypoCM
We didn't realize that the reboot had a different rate of chapter progression, so we basically translated the wrong chapter on accident.

the art is not that bad guys... yes coming from the other one it might be a big jump, but tbh id rather have this one than that shit show of an artist (he never finishes shit)

Aggregator gang
Eh wtf ? Man I was hoping for something better . This was such an interesting idea, but this was freaking stupid. Dad, my daughter outdoes the Medicis in finance. So what am I going to do ? Exile her and send her to boot camp ?????

Well at least the this brought closure.
It's not what I was hoping to see but really do appreciate the translation team's efforts

Fed-Kun's army
@kawaii123456 the problem isn't her talent it's just that the Nobility won't accept someone with no Magical power regardless of their talent, which is why her father is sending her to the Academy to find someone who can Fix or mitigate her weakness.

Plus I'm assuming her Father is confident she can do it as she has displayed her ability to him.

@aurafort but exile her will make her vulnerable against other nobles, they can kill her before she can gain allies, even if she has friends from academy, they're still commoners a d enemy noble can use authority to throw them in jail, revolt against nobles while being commoner is a capital crime.

Fed-Kun's army
@Panzercracker I'm counting her Father's confidence in her that she can deal with it he's mostly likely gambling her chances & thinking she has a better chance at it rather than staying as she is now.

we still don't know the extent of the Exile & its context within that world, all we know for know is her Father took that chance & gambles that she would have a better chance if she goes through that challenge than staying where she is at the moment. (Ohh & about the other nobles I'm assuming they still don't know much about her so the danger is low at the start but it will increase the more she gains fame & achievements & I'm sure she'll have found someone by then) ^^

Dex-chan lover
Lol They still hellbent on that magic academy path. At least, before we had better art.

Users who are viewing this thread