Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Other Side of the Door

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation

Now we reach the start of the drama boisss!!!

Although it's bit different from WN, it's still good af (haven't read the LN so can't really compare lol)

I glad mangaka adapted Yuu x Umi past very beautiful ❤️❤️❤️

I guess I'll put the spoiler for the next chapter about their past
The reason why Umi keeping Maki (MC) for herself because she is jealous of Yuu.

Yuu, technically, "stole" everything Umi had without Yuu actually aware of it herself.

Umi later find out that Sanae and Manaka (those 2 girls from page 13) have been hanging out with Yuu without her.

This is the main reason why Umi decided to change school so she won't meet her "former" friends.

This manga chapter covered WN chapter 45-49
And ofc, some may missing out since this is LN adaptation but I haven't read LN yet.
Make sure to read the WN!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
giphy.webp

Guys, what do I do? My heart came.

Group Leader
Thank you for the translation

Now we reach the start of the drama boisss!!!

Although it's bit different from WN, it's still good af (haven't read the LN so can't really compare lol)

I glad mangaka adapted Yuu x Umi past very beautiful ❤️❤️❤️

I guess I'll put the spoiler for the next chapter about their past
The reason why Umi keeping Maki (MC) for herself because she is jealous of Yuu.

Yuu, technically, "stole" everything Umi had without Yuu actually aware of it herself.

Umi later find out that Sanae and Manaka (those 2 girls from page 13) have been hanging out with Yuu without her.

This is the main reason why Umi decided to change school so she won't meet her "former" friends.

This manga chapter covered WN chapter 47-49
Make sure to read the WN!
That'll be in the next 2 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
holy hell what a sweet chapter. i cant believe this is where i caught up but jesus i cant wait for the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread