Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.2 - Even If It's a Cold Winter...

Contributor
Man, stop worrying about indirect kisses with the girl you love. That only makes sense if the other person doesn't like him, but she already CONFESSED her LOVE to him. An indirect kiss with Maki who she's in love with isn't gonna creep Umi out, that's illogical.

If I had anything to say about it, I'd say maybe Umi actually already used the lip balm before, but only told him that because she saw he was getting fussy about indirect kisses.

I'd love it if he confesses (or more like gives Umi his reply, a yes) before the 24th. It's true that it doesn't have to be that day and at least he realizes that himself. It can be... earlier. :smug:

Kind of a downer mood about his parents though. No drama from mom about her son getting into a relationship, please.

Dex-chan lover
by the way
not sure if anyone noticed it, but she LIED
it's not the first time she used that one
image-2024-01-24-023646739.png

Dex-chan lover
Man, stop worrying about indirect kisses with the girl you love. That only makes sense if the other person doesn't like him, but she already CONFESSED her LOVE to him. An indirect kiss with Maki who she's in love with isn't gonna creep Umi out, that's illogical.

If I had anything to say about it, I'd say maybe Umi actually already used the lip balm before, but only told him that because she saw he was getting fussy about indirect kisses.
The romantic implication of the "indirect kiss" is childish. What I care about are the health considerations, especially in this case with lip balm. Good way to get a virus. Don't share lip balm (at least the stick kind). In the case of girls, NEVER share lipstick, mascara, eyeliner, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Every time someone gets overly excited about an indirect kiss in manga, a fairy dies.

Users who are viewing this thread