Class no Bocchi Gal wo Omochikaeri Shite Seisokei Bijin ni Shite Yatta Hanashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Probably gonna be a surrogate father type.

Manager: Thank you of taking care of Aoi-san. I think of that girl like my daughter :thumbsup:
MC: Thank you for the maid uniforms :wooow:

cnInQ0L.png

Dex-chan lover
I must have forgotten the plot of this because I thought she had like gotten kicked out of her house or something and had nowhere to go, I don't remember the part time job

Dex-chan lover
No way the dude is misunderstanding something about the bathing arrangements.

Dex-chan lover
God, I didnt expect her to be working in a maid cafe! So cute!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I must have forgotten the plot of this because I thought she had like gotten kicked out of her house or something and had nowhere to go, I don't remember the part time job
Her mom and dad split up, dad left her behind so mom went off the deep end and ended up dying her hair. After that her mom abandoned her for a new boyfriend so she was forced to pay rent. To do so she picked up many part time jobs which made her skip school. This making people think she was a delinquent gyaru. MC finds her in the rain after she was kicked out of her apartment and takes her in.

Dex-chan lover
The classic scene of man to man talk with father-in-law manager-in-law

Dex-chan lover
she was evicted since her family was behind rent. her mother ran away with her mother’s boyfriend and left Aoi to manage the rent alone. she was homeless and was working part time to make ends meet. then , these two met at the park on a rainy day

Contributor
Just wholesome things. I'm sure he's misunderstanding something about that onsen trip. It's probably not the mixed bathing type although it is open-air. I'm guessing her manager is the closest thing she has to a father figure now given she's effectively an orphan after both parents (who are still alive, scumbags) ditched her.

Users who are viewing this thread