Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon Suru Koto ni Natta - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.2

Dex-chan lover
If there's no fighting allowed outside of the ring, where is the ring?

No, he didn't mess up. He won. These are his friends.

So basically it's not about his talent, but about his lack of talent for tact. For one of these, "I'm so awesome people hate me," kind of stories, it's a bit on the lame side.

Those colour panels are wasted on Akane. They only work if it's someone you want to see.

It's less that she's the kind of person who won't get hung up on something other people are too envious of, but more that she's too self-important to get that far.

Dex-chan lover
So his capabilities have ostracized him from others, but it’s those very same abilities of his which drew her to him just to one day beat him. Akane is starting to become more honest, and it’s kinda cute the way she chose to go about it this time.

Making her partner happy, that’s what’s on her mind. At least she can be honest with herself about that.

Contributor
"The winner buys ice cream for everybody"
Said nobody, but Saito decided to do it anyway. Actually cool of him to do it. Even if it's just a way to take the (potential) heat off of his overwhelming win because he fears a repeat of his childhood experience. Not that any of the girls were such sore losers who'd abandon him over something petty like that.

Akane is getting more honest and more accepting of the fact that they like each other. A taste of this is exactly what I've been holding out for. Love to see it.

Fed-Kun's army
you do allat and then you go and let your best friend have sex with your husband unbelievable

Users who are viewing this thread