Class no Inkya Ojousama no Shitsuji ni Narimashita - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Tubing is great, but its especially fun in the ocean with 5-8 foot waves to ride down

Dex-chan lover
I'm loving the new maid characters introduced. They really added more life to the story, simple as it may be.

Technically, they aren't new. Just very under-utilized.

Head maid first appeared in Chapter 12.

Chapter 13 included both maids with nearly the exact same information blurbs about them as in Chapter 27.

I don't believe either one appeared after that until Chapter 27, which is a shame because, as you said, they are fantastic additions to the story (especially providing a key connection to her grandfather's approval of their relationship).

Dex-chan lover
Uo34Krv.png

nice and relaxing :3

Supporter
Anyone remember how they learned to swim?
One of our neighbors across the street from us had a pool, so we did get to go there from time to time; but I do also specifically remember having a class at the Y as a kid.

Don't remember how old, but I remember it because the instructor (who was probably only in his 30s or 40s at the time) had some scars and a missing eye as a result of a package bomb. I recall him being a kind person in explaining this, because he knew that his appearance would be scary for kids.

Never could get the hang of being able to simply "not" inhaling water with my nose, though.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone remember how they learned to swim?
Swimming class! I earned my swim diplomas and after that the specific advanced swim skill certificates ahead of and simultaneous with the elementary school swimming classes.

Users who are viewing this thread