Classmate no Moto Idol ga, Tonikaku Kyodou Fushin Nan desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Hang out after school for the first time…?

Dex-chan lover
there's a theory that Ichika is actually a genius and is playing dumb because if he ever showed any favortism he would be killed by the other girls and the collatoral damage from the girls fighting over him would lead to thousands of dead civilans and or world war 3.
Honestly, that makes the most sense lol

Dex-chan lover
His denseness is so great that he has his own gravity field.

We're talking neutron star density levels here.

Dex-chan lover
is this guy denser than legendary infinite stratos mc
To his defense, the girls will lose their ability to ride their IS if they ever have sex with a man, so he's constantly at risk of getting castrated at the first sign of trouble. I'm fairly certain we'd all be "dense" in that kind of setting.

This guy doesn't have such a convenient excuse, especially since the girl is no longer an idol.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Deym, Shiorin is getting to a point that she will no longer be able to contain her feelings xD
Nice that MC is really good-natured and sees joy in seeing his friends like Shiori enjoying the moment they are in.
Still waiting for the backstory between these two. Can't guess yet why Shiori decided to quit her idol career just to follow Takuya in his high school.

Aggregator gang
No way he still doesn't have a clue after that that she likes him

Dex-chan lover
To his defense, the girls will lose their ability to ride their IS if they ever have sex with a man, so he's constantly at risk of getting castrated at the first sign of trouble. I'm fairly certain we'd all be "dense" in that kind of setting.

This guy doesn't have such a convenient excuse, especially since the girl is no longer an idol.
Being a virgin is not a prerequisite to piloting an IS.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes women give obvious hints, this was one such time. Boy is reaching ichika levels of dense.

Dex-chan lover
Being a virgin is not a prerequisite to piloting an IS.
Maybe I'm misremembering, or maybe it's an anime-only thing, but as far as I remember, one of the reasons given why men can't pilot IS (MC being the only exception and nobody knows why), is that sperm interferes with the nanomachines needed to operate an IS. That's why MC's sister threatened him with castration if anything were to ever happen. Technically, that'd still allow for sex as long as it's protected, but even protection can fail.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'm misremembering, or maybe it's an anime-only thing, but as far as I remember, one of the reasons given why men can't pilot IS (MC being the only exception and nobody knows why), is that sperm interferes with the nanomachines needed to operate an IS. That's why MC's sister threatened him with castration if anything were to ever happen. Technically, that'd still allow for sex as long as it's protected, but even protection can fail.
That is neither in the LN or the anime.

It is never explained why only women can pilot an IS. One theory is that once Tachibana got it working for Chifuyu she lost interest in making it work for anyone else. That makes since because Tachibana gets bored easily and is always looking for something new. Also the only people in the world Tachibana cares about are Houki, Chifuyu, and Ichika.

In the LN it is revealed that Tachibana doesn't know why Ichika can pilot an IS. She had actually rigged the IS used for the test to make it move when Ichika touched it and then secretly guided him to it. Other factors incolved are that Ichika and Chifuyu are not regular humans and that the core of Ichika's IS is the first IS core ever made and the one that was in Chifuyu's IS.

Users who are viewing this thread