Classroom of the Elite - 2nd Year Arc - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.5 - Room 13.5

Dex-chan lover
that scene was also stupid in the LN. why’d she have to slap her?? For hiding it? That’s not justification…

Double-page supporter
surely it's not hormones.
maybe she is stupid afterall.
i can't imagine hitting someone for a lame reason other than being your crush's love interest.
that scene was also stupid in the LN. why’d she have to slap her?? For hiding it? That’s not justification…

Dex-chan lover
surely it's not hormones.
maybe she is stupid afterall.
i can't imagine hitting someone for a lame reason other than being your crush's love interest.
From how i see it, sato was angry and slapped kei because the latter being dishonest about her supporting the former's love issue. Since kei agreed giving love advice to sato, she, indirectly, agreed to become sato's ally in this matter. Despite kei never told a lie and kept giving advice to sato, by harboring feelings and end up successfully dating kiyo, that act itself could be considered as "unfaithful"

Of course this doesn't apply if kei fell for kiyo after he rejected sato. But since kei helped sato when she herself felt the same towards the man, and end up dating him as well, it couldn't be helped that sato ended up feeling "betrayed by someone she considered ally"

This sort of thing is indeed subtle and hard to understand, even by the owner of the feeling sometimes, but this is also something that some people better express outwardly(please think twice before resorting to violence), or less would end up eating away at heart

Double-page supporter
From how i see it, sato was angry and slapped kei because the latter being dishonest about her supporting the former's love issue. Since kei agreed giving love advice to sato, she, indirectly, agreed to become sato's ally in this matter. Despite kei never told a lie and kept giving advice to sato, by harboring feelings and end up successfully dating kiyo, that act itself could be considered as "unfaithful"

Of course this doesn't apply if kei fell for kiyo after he rejected sato. But since kei helped sato when she herself felt the same towards the man, and end up dating him as well, it couldn't be helped that sato ended up feeling "betrayed by someone she considered ally"

This sort of thing is indeed subtle and hard to understand, even by the owner of the feeling sometimes, but this is also something that some people better express outwardly(please think twice before resorting to violence), or less would end up eating away at heart
well i'm no girl, and would never understand them so yeah.
i pretty much internalise than go hitting somebody.
i'll probably also be mad since i basically cucked myself if a similar situation happened to me, but i will never hit that person i'll just go and act cool and look calm before him.

Users who are viewing this thread