Climax Necromance - Ch. 5 - Fear Resistance

Dex-chan lover
A necessary evil, but what a fucked up thing to ignore if they ever send her back to earth without the blessings

Dex-chan lover
Using the corpse of a recently deceased knight to protect the group. Definitely not lacking in decisiveness in using her necromancer powers when needed.

And she can somewhat protect herself using her own abilities with the equipment given to her apparently by the Goddess. Still not sure what their relationship is at this point though.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, first casualty and he didn't even fly any flags. I guess the golem user is another reincarnator brought by other goddess? Wonder if Azula can really fight him.

That moves in the credit is literally me

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be too surprised if Ichika turns out to be another one of the Wind god's player characters. Ichika would fall right in with Yazen, Fortuna and Animus if fear resistance keeps her climbing up the Necromancer skill tree.

Dex-chan lover
But ngl the concept of fear resistance being super OP is very interesting. Because fear is an integral part of our subconcious that we don't even know it. It inhibits us as much as it protects us. So an elimination of fear would mean now Ichika will be much more reckless than she would be. Like she would go straight into "fight" mode in a fight or flight situation. I'm excited to see what this will lead to.

Dex-chan lover
Using the corpse of a recently deceased knight to protect the group. Definitely not lacking in decisiveness in using her necromancer powers when needed.

And she can somewhat protect herself using her own abilities with the equipment given to her apparently by the Goddess. Still not sure what their relationship is at this point though.
The Goddess is, at this point, presumably her sister who died in a truck accident in Earth and somehow became a goddess in this world.

Users who are viewing this thread