Close as Neighbors

Supporter
I don't see a drama tag, so I can assume there's none of the terrible conflict and pseudo-netorare that the Koreans seems so fond of.

Dex-chan lover
@Epicredeemer Well, considering that one character wants to know “what it will taste like” to fuck her older sister’s crush, you’re pretty far off.

Contributor
@epicredeemer

Well, i already read the raws...and honestly, it's a little better than some rapefest/ntrfest story like LOSER, but not very good either.
Mostly because the Mc is dumb, and others characters are meh, except the main girl who will probably be Ntr-ed by her old friend.

Well, it's still good to see them here..

Fed-Kun's army
@Siquall make this clear by ntr you mean who takes who.is it Old friend takes away Mc from main girl?

Contributor
@SUBARU

Fmc male friend try to recruit her as a "model" just after MC did something extremely stupid
He asked her to act like they're together with marriage planned (because MC parents want him to be married to someone and start a family) , and it's extremely rude because she really like him, and didn't want to act, so she ran away

And we all know what will happen after.

Fed-Kun's army
@Siquall I don't think ntr would happen because most of Korean harem webtoons which have a good character main girl never let something terrible to happen to her (Maybe just show something might happen to her but it won't) but Mc Will be doing every other women.

Supporter
I was having so much fun reading this now theres a possibility of ntr fml

the youngest sister in this is the kind of character that should be banished from every korean webtoon

how long before we see the other overused trope of an evil perpetually horny male character getting a blowjob under a table while he's on the phone with the MC

Aggregator gang
These sex manhwas always have unnecessary drama, so I expect the same here.

Aggregator gang
I'd read the first two chapters of the official English release, but hadn't gone behind the paywall for the rest.

So it'll be interesting to see how things developed past that point.

ETA: The Official English release is up to Chapter 30 at this point. It was already at Chapter 29 when the previous poster reported the original being at Chapter 26...

Contributor
Notice: There are no chapters in your selected language(s).

Then how tf did I just read 11 chapters in my preferred language?

Users who are viewing this thread