Cocktail Knights Volume 4

VIP
Toshinori just released volume 4 on Amazon Japan under similar name for free https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0BQ7J5YHW
Please, show your support on twitter and download the volume for kindle.

Also, this means that I had to update the chapters on md, making the following mess:

Volume 4 Chapter list:

Chapter 1 (Director's cut)

Chapter 14 -----------------------------------------------------------------> Old Chapter 12.5 Twitter special on md
Chapter 15 -----------------------------------------------------------------> Old Chapter 12.1 Halloween and Cocktail Knights on md
Chapter 16 -----------------------------------------------------------------> Old Chapter 14 Spill it! The Form of Friendship on md
Chapter 17 -----------------------------------------------------------------> Old Chapter 15 Chapter : Spill It! Exposition in an Onsen... for Reasons! on md
Chapter 18 -----------------------------------------------------------------> Old Chapter 17 Chapter S: Spill It! Is It True Girls Are Pervs Too? Is It Okay For Us To Believe That? on md
Q&A compilation with twitter art
More Q&A
Extra info and Swimsuit Valencia

That leaves some duplicated chapters with and without volume. I don't know how I'm gonna rearrange those.

Users who are viewing this thread