Coffee Moon - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - with my friends

Group Leader
We're caught up with the raws now. New chapters come out at the end of each month, so expect our releases to be ~the week after.

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed that the chapter titles are forming an entire phrase. I'm afraid of what the full sentence will be

Group Leader
@Zizhou, something like “I think” would fit the current sentence that we have. Keep in mind that the Japanese sentence structure is completely different from English, so information is presented in a different order. Every time a new chapter comes out there’s a chance that the meaning of the whole sentence will change and we’ll have to rewrite the whole thing. If that happens we’ll probably wait to v2 everything until the last chapter.

It feels like she just dared her alter-ego to make her happy 🤣that's hilarious to me.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the hard work this was a great chapter.... I'm still bummed the series has been denying us the joy of Danae being exposed to her father's new choice in profession or her later attempt to teach him a lesson. I know the story is escalating but a father daughter rap battle would be epic. Way to go Pieta she's making progress she was able to instill in them a sense of deja vu so that is some headway and she's trying to take care of Chiaro's parental issue as well. That's so wholesome though she was able to trigger Chiaro to use her panic buttom.
But it really speaks to her determination and level of persistence that she was able to through her almost sysiphus like endeavor frustrate Pieta Alter to the extent that it looked like she was on the verge of having a mental breakdown and was having an anxiety attack. Now I just wonder what Pieta Alter's version of the ideal birthday will look like.

Fed-Kun's army
This is taking a fucing turn. Pretty much confirmation that she's done this *whole song and dance* before, but the anxiety and stress on display this chapter are fucking heavy.

I am SO confused.
Looks like I gotta come back and scrutinise the whole thing once this ends.

Dex-chan lover
I wish I could be this enthusiastic about my birthday.

The way time stops when Pietan't smacks Pieta and calls her a disappointing child, I can just picture it in real time, so damn good.

Users who are viewing this thread