Cohabitation with My Fiancée - Ch. 79 - Continous Joke

Honestly, the last 10 or so chapters have been great. If the entire manga was like this, it would have had a lot higher ratings. I'm glad I kept it in my bookmarks and didn't remove it back then.

Contributor
🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔
🥔🥔🥔
🥔🥔🥔🥔
🥔
NOW FRICK!!

Dex-chan lover
I'm amazed that he managed to not punch her in the face when she started all the bullshit about kidding and to having lost the occasion.

Author who 99% drops shit and never comes back...
COMES BACK
PROGRESSES PLOT
TEASES BULLSHIT BACK TO START PLOT
SHUTS IT DOWN INSTANTLY

People may hate the author for not finishing shit but god damn is he not coming back swinging.

Double-page supporter
@BotR its mind boggling tbh, he drops everything else but the one time he comes back its for this 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I guess in a way it's smart for him not to do get into anything serious because of his age if were thinking it logically.

But i can't wait until this time-skip and this supposedly new girl.
Getting tired of her.

Dex-chan lover
Lim Dal-Young is pretty good when someone is restraining him from carrying out his worst writing inclinations. He should adapt more works and write fewer of his own.

Aggregator gang
Well that fell apart. She's throwing all this crap about how the "feeling" and the "opportunity" are both gone and how he's not a real man. He's acting like a mafia head threatening to throw her out on the street if she's not willing to take her role as his fiancé seriously. It makes her decision to go home with him more as an obligation than an act of her accepting his "feelings".

"Two hearts come together as one."? More like "One heart has nowhere else to go, so I guess she'll stick with him."

Seriously, it was going fine in the last few chapters. Do Korean writers not like their couples to be happy and in a stable relationship? They need to force "drama" and have the two romantic leads hate each other 80% of the time?

Here I had the opposite reaction to most commenters. When she said she'd been joking, it seemed like face-saving to me. The kid had messed up the moment, and she was giving them both a way out.

Then when he started playing hard ass again, it seemed like pretty disgusting manipulation. Guess it's been too long since I was a middle schooler.

Aggregator gang
@Natureboy I agree that the kid is acting like a jerk, but don't overlook the fact that the woman is being immature. Saying how her accepting his feelings was joke and saying he's not a real man. That wasn't her trying to find an out for both of them that was her acting like a spoiled brat over the fact that he only kissed her forehead and not her lips in the last chapter.

After all that drama with him confessing how he wants her to be with him but he wants to mature and is willing to wait for her if she waits for him, to which she agreed to. Then she's saying "You know what? You're not a man. Mood's gone. It's never going to happen."

The kid may be an acting like an idiot here, but it's not like him calling her out on her crap was unwarranted, he just went too far with the threats of throwing her out.

Double-page supporter
@KazumaLee94
Sorry dude but you failed Noona's test yourself. She can always go back with her grandma and say there with the country boy. Some promises never work out irl. He has no obligation to keep her there, and he ultimately has the advantage in all ways. He can drop Noona and shag the glasses gal instead.

The whole test was to see if he can put her in her place when she acts up and he did which is why she decided to stay. Remember the author can always write in another girl or NTR and he could've made Mari Noona go back to her grandma's place.

Power Uploader
Finally an MC with balls. BTW, he was no being rude here, Noona was also making shitty jokes to test if he was not a pushover. She already admitted to living with him for her own sake, and he agreed to her demands. So it's only fair that she listens to his demands (which was her aim to begin with).

It was kinda shitty the way it went, but our Noona here is a pedophile so MC has to act older than his age for a balanced relationship. I am more concerned why she's not in jail yet for sexually touching a minor.

Users who are viewing this thread