Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

“Someday, you too will...”

Q__Q I just remembered the future tragedy of their relationship because of that line.

Anyway thanks for the double release!

Fffffff----Oh my god, the end of the chapter killed me. So much cute and fluffiness when he pinched her ear but then the ending hit me like a freight train with the bittersweet. UGH.....

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaaa find a way story for them to be togetheeeeeeer ;w;

Gosh he really loves her so much, and like that's such a realistic thing for someone slowly forgetting to remember. (I didn't expect the type of laughter tho lol)

My grandma was diagnosed with dementia recently but likely has had it pretty bad for close to a decade. She'd slip in and out of remembering who people were when we went to visit her. Often having to be reminded who I was, my sis, her great grandson, who my dad or my mum were. She'd get confused and frustrated inbetween the bouts of clarity.

One thing she remembered perfectly? That I'd lightheartedly promised to draw her a cat picture several years prior. So when I physically gave her the cat portrait, she was like don't think I forgot you promised this several years ago! I was shocked, and caught out lol.

It's nice when they remember the little things that bring some joy or some humour to their life.

I really hope colette and hades can stay together for as long as possible.

thank you for all the translations!!

p.s demeter pls adopt our bb girl colette so she can become a goddess too !!!!

Thankyou so much for the translations! And 2 fast chapters at that!

I hope things will work out alright for the teo of them .Hades loves her a lot! And this chapter is so cute too.

what if *puts tinfoil hat on* she becomes a demigoddess or something like a deity *removes tinfoil hat* thanks for coming to my ted talk.

Traumerei scans team, thank you so much for the speedy updates which encouraged me to read this wonderful manga! Please keep up the great work!
OMG my feels. They're so cute together, I can't even.

It impresses me that Hades is so accepting of Collette's inevitable death. I have a feeling it will change when he's actually faced with it, but its impressive right now.

Aggregator gang
If a Greek god wants a mortal to become immortal, they have the means to do it. If Colette and Hades both want to live together forever, he is capable of arranging it.

I suspect that won't happen, though. A very popular school of thought in Japanese culture is that transient things are all the more beautiful because they eventually end.

Users who are viewing this thread