Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita - Vol. 8 Ch. 49

MY HEART MELTED AAAAAAAAAAAAAA JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF FLUFF FOR THIS CHAPTER HUHUHU I ROOT FOR THEM SO BAD I'M EVEN HAVING CHEST PAINS RN

Fed-Kun's army
wAAAAAAAH HE KISSED HER COLLARBONE

also kotsume covering his eyes as Colette scrambled out of the bath is v cute

Aggregator gang
just when I was thinking of this updates came! THANK YOU

also OMG SAKFJLAKJFLE WHAT THE FUCK MY HEART WASNT PREPARED FOR THIS LMAOOO

Please can they get married already.

Thank you for the fluff, I hope I can see the ending soon :(

THIS IS SO CUTE UGH THEY ARE JUST TOO ADORABLE 😭😭😭 Im still here and wondering about the semantics of human and God relationship especially in the future but Colette has proved herself an indispensible person for Lord Hades. I want a legitimate happy ending for this!! 😭😭 (Not like Hana to Akuma,
where she grew old and he stayed immortal...
that was happy in a way, but heart breaking in another. 😭 (spoiler tag in case someone here hasnt read Hana to Akuma yet)

Fed-Kun's army
Am i the only one thinking about how when she dies he’s going to send her off💀💀😔

Lord Hades putting some moves on her 😊

I forget because he's so sweet all the time, but he's pretty old, probably got a bit of experience on how to make a woman swoon.
It sure works on Colette

@likklnisa You're assuming he will let her die. There is no reason for him not to make her immortal when thing hit the right point in their relationship. In other words when she realizes its more than him just being kind and that she herself is in love with him and they become a proper couple.

Damn I really wanted to see him pull her into the bed and just hold her while he sleeps.

Fed-Kun's army
this is all i need in my life, can't believe i'd blush this much on one chapter > <

Users who are viewing this thread