Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita - Vol. 9 Ch. 56

Oh my gawd!!!! After 55 chapters!!! Finally a kiss! Why am I more nervous by their kiss rather than my own irl?! Thanks for the double chapter without cliffhanger!!!!!!

Oh my fucking god...you guys uploaded this at 5 am (for me), now i cant sleep! The hype! The feels!!! OMGGGGGF

Anyways, thanks for uploading and for your hard work in the doble release!! Thank you so much!

Dex-chan lover
GOOD GOD WHAT IS THIS FORESHADOWING! *shakes head vigorously* dont like it one bit
Many thanks

I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPRESS HOW GRATEFUL I AM THAT YOU GUYS DID A DOUBLE UPLOAD AND DIDN'T JUST LEAVE IT AS A CLIFF HANGER. THE AMOUNT OF EFFORT YOU GUYS PUT IN FOR THE FANS IS UNREAL. LOVE YOU.

FORGET HIM WHAT WHAAAAT WHAAAAAAT OMG NO HADES PLS GXKXHXIDHDKDBRKJRKRBTF COLETTE DONT LET HIM GO HANG ON SIS HANG ON REAL TIGHT GIRL

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Here is my prediction for the future.

Colette is going to die. Hades is going to "ditch his job" to keep her around (instead of letting her pass on like the others). Insert drama here. Insert heartwarming BS here.
Colette somehow stays as a 'ghost' (like the attendants) together with Hades.

I remember someone mention that Persephone was also called Kore which sounds awfully similar to Colette. Maybe she IS a goddess in disguise or maybe she might get turned into one later.
Ah, that almost kiss got me. You guys need to get together asap

WTH THIS IS SO SADDDD. ;___________;
HE LIKES HER BUT DON'T WANT TO CONFESS SINCE SHE'S A HUMAN.

Both of them ... At least JUST KISS ONCE OMG I LOST MY PATIENT

Dex-chan lover
Hnnnnng aaaah I can't take it, these two really need to be more honest with each other >.<
Thank you so much for the double upload!

Aww my heart gonna explode cuz the whole story is soooo cute!!!! Thanks for the update, love y’all 😍😍

Aggregator gang
HADES IS THE BEST Y'ALL HE DIDN'T PUSH HIS FEELING PROBABLY DUE TO HIM SEE HOW A LOT OF HUMANS GOT HEARTBROKEN BY HIS BROTHERS and honestly dude She likes you too omg its not like Colette didn't show her feelings like some other frustrating shoujo manga but maaan, you need to be brave and you can be the greatest love boi out there

Btw thank you for the update!

Thank you so so much for not leaving us at that cliffhanger! These developments hurt so well, Colette is finally realising the true extent of her feelings (divine protection can only be her excuse for so long) and Hades...oof. He's obvious even to those who haven't met him in decades. I'm looking forward to what's coming next!

Users who are viewing this thread