Commenting cooldown period?

Dex-chan lover
There sometimes seems to be a cooldown for posting comments, which I could understand if it was put in place to reduce spamming. Unless it's something you don't want to disclose for security reasons, I was wondering:

[ul][li]What's the cooldown period between posting comments? If I know it's like thirty seconds or a minute, then I'll make sure to wait so that I'm not initiating too many requests when attempting to post another comment.[/li][li]Does a protocol get triggered if I post some number of comments within a certain period (e.g. more than three comments in a five-minute span)? I read several 4-koma and one-page chapters, and As I often like to comment immediately after reading each release, maybe this is what causes a warning to kick back?[/li][li]Anything else I should know for a smoother commenting experience?[/li][/ul]
(On a separate note, is there a way to search the "Support" forum? I apologize if this has already been asked and this is a double post)

Double-page supporter
What's the cooldown period between posting comments?
2 minutes.

Does a protocol get triggered if I post some number of comments within a certain period (e.g. more than three comments in a five-minute span)?
No.

Anything else I should know for a smoother commenting experience?
poop lol
sǝʇnuıɯ Ɛ~ᄅ uıɥʇıʍ sʇsod ɹnoʎ ʇıpǝ-ɥʇlɐǝʇs uɐɔ noʎ

On a separate note, is there a way to search the "Support" forum?
No 😂 But you can use google like so:
Code:
site:mangadex.org/thread your query

Dex-chan lover
@Halo @Richman Thanks for the info, tips, and jokes. Stealth-edits are nice for someone like me who revises my writing a lot.

@sterven Haha, clearly the shitposting and other fun are to be had in the forums, rather than the chapter comments.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz Oh, I know. It just depends on who's reading what and the tone of the manga/chapter. For certain mangoes, the chapter comments get into... gasp! actual serious discussions about the chapter.

(btw, I'm a big fan of your work)

Users who are viewing this thread