Conde Koma - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Challenger wanted

Dex-chan lover
Alriiiiiiight, I'm sure this manga is as legitimate as Hickson's 400-0 record, but how does the old saying go...? Never let truth get in the way of a good story. Now whether this is a good story or not remains to be seen, I suppose, but it must have had something to last almost 20 volumes.

Speaking of Mr. Gracie Hunter, we never did get Rickson vs Sakuraba... that was the grail during the kakutougi boom. By that time, fighters were wising up to BJJ, but I think as, uh, maybe Royce said, they all had to study it first.

Power Uploader
Alriiiiiiight, I'm sure this manga is as legitimate as Hickson's 400-0 record, but how does the old saying go...? Never let truth get in the way of a good story. Now whether this is a good story or not remains to be seen, I suppose, but it must have had something to last almost 20 volumes.

Speaking of Mr. Gracie Hunter, we never did get Rickson vs Sakuraba... that was the grail during the kakutougi boom. By that time, fighters were wising up to BJJ, but I think as, uh, maybe Royce said, they all had to study it first.

This manga is pretty much fictional based on a real person. Real life Conde Koma was way calmer and more composed, while most events were made up. If most Bruce Lee biopic films/manhua were well received, this one should do, too. People in Asia don't care much , I guess , lol.

Users who are viewing this thread