Conde Koma - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Pride

Dex-chan lover
I'll read whenever you feel like updating the series deux, no worries.Really? Lots of kids crippled and died? Damn.Kinda suck for sure since they are dying out even harder now.Nations probably dont need hundreds of millions of people but MUH GDP

Power Uploader
I'll read whenever you feel like updating the series deux, no worries.Really? Lots of kids crippled and died? Damn.Kinda suck for sure since they are dying out even harder now.Nations probably dont need hundreds of millions of people but MUH GDP
Many thanks for reading the chapter and the kind words.
While I spent around 90 mins doing a chapter (hence the quality lol), couple next chapters should take much less time since we're now getting close to the first serious fight of the manga. I see at least 30 to 40 pages I don't need to touch until the end of vol 1. Still, you know manga, ppl put on a lot of analyzing thoughts before throwing every punch. So there's still work to do lol.

Power Uploader
As for kids dying . The goverment changed the act after a year due to high numbers of casualties. Among them, there're black belt students. Judo is one very dangerous sports to get into and ppl have to be very careful dealing with other ppl's safety. One wrong throw and someone go head first on the ground instead of their back. You can even break your own back throwing someone too. A bit harder grab , or lock, can break some bones. Imagine some kids really took advantage of the system and didn't hold back. Kids are a--holes, that'swhy we have school bullies.

I took Judo for a few months at a local YMCA before covid hit. All classes last about 90 minutes with 60 minutes for warming up. My first few days spent the last 30 minutes only to learn how to fall the right way. I slammed myself on the training mattress, stood up, fell again, and stood up, repeating the process for countless times. After the second week, I was allowed to practice grabbing ppl shirts , not throwing them yet. Strangely I somehow understand the arts, the ideas, the moves and gets alot stronger . But covid broke out , and I didn't get to go back due to my busy schedule ever since. I moved away from the YMCA anyways. I like the old format better when I can just go to a place, and decide if I wanna play basket ball, soccer, lift weights, go swim, or do Judo, Karate , depending on my moods that day.

Users who are viewing this thread