Confession Attack - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
... I don't understand why this is so stupid...

In the playground, when Hana accepted going out with Geon Woo for one month, he literally said to her that he liked her and that accepting the confession was the only way to get her to consider him in a romantic way. In and of itself, that's incredibly stupid of Geon Woo, but that's not even my problem now.

Hana just... Ignored all of that. It's like that conversation never happened. When Jin Ju told her that, she didn't even think oh, Geon Woo lied to me. When Hana talked to Seju on the phone, she never even thought that Geon Woo lied to her. When she "confronts" Geon Woo while eating a fudgsicle, she never accused him of lying to her.

She just pretends like the whole conversation in the playground never happened.

You have three out of four of the main characters being unlikeable liars (everyone except Seju has been shown to be more than willing to lie and hurt others for their own personal gain). ON TOP OF THAT, now it's the characters being stupid as all hell.

Tiara Scans, I'm genuinely curious. What even is compelling about this story enough for your group to scanlate it? I obviously don't like it, and I'm not going to pretend I do, but I'm more than willing to be proven wrong. I want good stories in general. I want this to be a good story specifically.

But so far as I've seen, it's not. It's bad.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember all of this lying going on? But then again, I've forgotten half the story already. Plus the translation is sometimes a little hard to understand.

EDIT: OK I forgot I didn't read the last chapter... I think because of April Fool's, it was uploaded with untranslated text or something, so I came back to read it later.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

In the playground, when Hana accepted going out with Geon Woo for one month, he literally said to her that he liked her and that accepting the confession was the only way to get her to consider him in a romantic way. In and of itself, that's incredibly stupid of Geon Woo, but that's not even my problem now.

Hana just... Ignored all of that. It's like that conversation never happened. When Jin Ju told her that, she didn't even think oh, Geon Woo lied to me. When Hana talked to Seju on the phone, she never even thought that Geon Woo lied to her. When she "confronts" Geon Woo while eating a fudgsicle, she never accused him of lying to her.

You have three out of four of the main characters being unlikeable liars (everyone except Seju has been shown to be more than willing to lie and hurt others for their own personal gain). ON TOP OF THAT, now it's the characters being stupid as all hell.

Tiara Scans, I'm genuinely curious. What even is compelling about this story enough for your group to scanlate it? I obviously don't like it, and I'm not going to pretend I do, but I'm more than willing to be proven wrong. I want good stories in general. I want this to be a good story specifically.

Don't like it? Don't read it then, it's that simple. Don't come searching for reasons to like it or questioning other people for liking it.

Dex-chan lover
Don't like it? Don't read it then, it's that simple. Don't come searching for reasons to like it or questioning other people for liking it.
That's such a lazy take.

How about this? Don't like me asking questions? Don't read it, then. It's that simple.

The comment section literally exists for people like me to ask these kinds of questions. To discuss the chapters and series. I'm doing that in a straightforward and generally respectful way.

According to your view, the comments shouldn't even exist.

Group Leader

Hiya! One of the owners here! We usually don’t respond on mangadex but your comment stood out to me, Alright so first the reason we like it is maybe because I personally at least have gotten attached to the characters, when you’re not focusing on things like the drama being messy they’re soo cute 🥹.. And i feel personally that as it goes on as someone who’s read into raws that it gets better! I’m not gonna attack you for what you think about our series, and I hope you don’t attack me for what I think of it, but I believe in my own right, that it’s a good series! I’m just glad you aren’t being like certain other commenters that i’ve seen, so thank you :) — Tiaria scans ^^

Dex-chan lover
Hiya! One of the owners here! We usually don’t respond on mangadex but your comment stood out to me, Alright so first the reason we like it is maybe because I personally at least have gotten attached to the characters, when you’re not focusing on things like the drama being messy they’re soo cute 🥹.. And i feel personally that as it goes on as someone who’s read into raws that it gets better! I’m not gonna attack you for what you think about our series, and I hope you don’t attack me for what I think of it, but I believe in my own right, that it’s a good series! I’m just glad you aren’t being like certain other commenters that i’ve seen, so thank you :) — Tiaria scans ^^
To be clear, I had seen the note at the end of the previous chapter, so I knew the "atmosphere" that I was getting into.

I never intended to attack you or anyone else, and I would strongly disagree if someone says I did do so.

I do appreciate your response and thank you for replying. I still disagree, and hopefully my frustrations with the characters makes sense, but I understand the view of someone who actually does the scanlation work.

I wish you and your group the best even if I don't feel the same about the series.

TL;DR Seju best bae.

Group Leader
To be clear, I had seen the note at the end of the previous chapter, so I knew the "atmosphere" that I was getting into.

I never intended to attack you or anyone else, and I would strongly disagree if someone says I did do so.

I do appreciate your response and thank you for replying. I still disagree, and hopefully my frustrations with the characters makes sense, but I understand the view of someone who actually does the scanlation work.

I wish you and your group the best even if I don't feel the same about the series.

TL;DR Seju best bae.
Haha!! Tl;dr so true : ). Glad we agree abt one thing!! I’m glad that even though we have different perspectives, you stay respectful, some of these people are definitely something aha.. I do see your frustrations even though I personally like the characters!

Users who are viewing this thread