Confinement King - Ch. 17 - Track and Field Club, Strategy: Divide

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, more manipulation and torture! Those girls are gonna feel so guilty if they ever return to normal society.

Dex-chan lover
This is insanely malicious. It's almost just like Soviet gulags with the officers being "rewarded" for abusing the prisoners while also being under the same boot.
How come a harem manga is doing evil MC shit better than most other villain MC stories? I'm loving this lol

Double-page supporter
Does he have all of the perpetrators there? I think I see three on page 13.

Dex-chan lover
Masaki being evil queen yandere is best. Three of the four guards immediately switched to the whipping to save mindset. Wonder how the hold out will do, will she be a thorn in Masaki's side.

Evil sister Anna appears, how will she interfere with out MC's plans. Or will she end up being dominated. Hoping she ends up as the fall guy for the kidnappings.

Dex-chan lover
This is insanely malicious. It's almost just like Soviet gulags with the officers being "rewarded" for abusing the prisoners while also being under the same boot.
How come a harem manga is doing evil MC shit better than most other villain MC stories? I'm loving this lol
Stanford Prison

I can already tell this is gonna end up like the Stanford Prison experiment or at least make some passing mention/reference to it.

Users who are viewing this thread