Confinement King - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Beware of Overloading

Dex-chan lover
I don’t get it, if her family is that rich then why is she scared of some wannabe mob wife and her simp sister?

Unless they already have some serious dirt on her (which is honestly likely given the prostitution thing) just get some hired security.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t get it, if her family is that rich then why is she scared of some wannabe mob wife and her simp sister?

Unless they already have some serious dirt on her (which is honestly likely given the prostitution thing) just get some hired security.
rich parents arent necessarily helpful unless they're also malicious/aware of things, if not "don't cause trouble we won't help you if it ruins our reputation"

Dex-chan lover
rich parents arent necessarily helpful unless they're also malicious/aware of things, if not "don't cause trouble we won't help you if it ruins our reputation"
But surely not helping her in this case would lead to further ruining their reputation? If it comes out that the stepdaughter of such a man is into prostitution that would be a major blow to him.

The only reason I could understand is that she doesn’t want to bother her new father.

Dex-chan lover
But surely not helping her in this case would lead to further ruining their reputation? If it comes out that the stepdaughter of such a man is into prostitution that would be a major blow to him.

The only reason I could understand is that she doesn’t want to bother her new father.
It could also be more like real life where being rich doesn't automatically mean you can send in SWAT teams to take out people you don't like.

Dex-chan lover
It could also be more like real life where being rich doesn't automatically mean you can send in SWAT teams to take out people you don't like.
Doesn’t have to be anything that drastic. What they’re doing to her is criminal, a man with that kind of wealth should have a decent amount of connections and influence. Get the police involved, take legal action, there must be something they can do.

Dex-chan lover
yknow when she said she had a single mother I was expecting someone who was trying their hardest to keep their family afloat and didn't need extra stress not one who was fucking loaded wtf

Users who are viewing this thread