Connected series notifications

Dex-chan lover
Okay so actually it turns out the related tab is in fact already in existence, but the second part of post was what I hoped for more so: Some form of notification tied into it's existence.

A notification when a series in the related tab of something either in your reading or completed comes out. Sometimes translators post an update on the original for these things, but often not and it's pure luck whether you find out something got remade potentially years later.

Last edited:
Upvote 2
File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
For the first part.. the Related tab?

zDJFkyx.png

(https://mangadex.org/title/316d3d09...wo-erandeiraremasen-dai-3-bu-ryouchi-ni-hon-o)

Dex-chan lover
Shucks, that is actually pretty embarrassing to admit, I noticed that's there on something after making this thread, and just came to be like, yeah, shucks.

I guess the bigger issue is lots of series don't have that, but yeah, you're right, half the feature is there after all and it's just a matter of being applied, after all.

Still, the latter part is what I want most. Hmm, I'll clean up the post.

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
I guess the bigger issue is lots of series don't have that, but yeah, you're right, half the feature is there after all and it's just a matter of being applied, after all.
If you find a series that doesn't have a relation it should have then you're free to report the title to get it fixed (and having a source in there doesn't hurt) :huh:

Contributor
A notification when a series in the related tab of something either in your reading or completed comes out. Sometimes translators post an update on the original for these things, but often not and it's pure luck whether you find out something got remade potentially years later.
Yes this would be a great feature. Would never miss the serialization of a oneshot I read and liked ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread