Contract Concubine - Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
She wonders how he caught on to her, and I wonder why anyone wouldn't with the way she has been acting.
Kinda pointless to hide your mouth and nose if you are leaving the rest exposed...

Fed-Kun's army
The artwork is nice but the disguise is at the level of Clark Kent. Put on some glasses or rather in this case a mask that merely covers the mouth and be done with it.

Double-page supporter
If they do the shadow show like 007 with the monster with 4 legs oof.

Double-page supporter
Wasn't she mocking his interests? Like "if you find that interesting, here's something else super mundane". Hence the type of laugh she makes after saying so.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like there was a hidden meaning to when she combined their shadows. She probably laughed because he couldn’t get it. Or maybe she was just mocking his serious moment. We don’t know 😏

she looked towards the light, he looked towards the dark .... so poetic lololol ....

Dex-chan lover
@Suckerforshipping a shadow isn't supposed to be noticed, they're supposed to be a hidden guard, essentially. So when she stood behind him she made it so it looked like there was only one person.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao she hid in his shadow.... nice. they're cute

thank you very much for the update~

for an assassin, she's really simple and has cute moments. also has the emperor fallen for her already??

Supporter
I think she’s more attractive with the ponytail than with her hair down. Just saying

Users who are viewing this thread