Contract Concubine - Ch. 22

...good question.
Technically she'd still be able to right? since moaning doesn't really need words...or is it literally that she can't make a sound?

LOL love the reference to "Beast with flowers"? I think that's the title! Yeon was cute here too!

Dex-chan lover
@LilMato from what i understand about mutism, it depends on the kind of trauma received. if the parts of the neck that are involved in speaking are damaged (vocal chords, trachea, etc) then the person wouldn't be able to make any sound. however, there are variations where a person can still make utterances (like ones caused by psychological trauma). but, since our dear yesuh is faking it, she can choose which kind of mutism she has. 😅

when the imperial palace staff has to undergo mandatory workplace harassment seminars, we know who to blame

In the author's note, the two drawn characters is Sailor Moon (which was obvious) and the other one looked like Kaitou Saint Tail.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly wish the dumb concubine is her true character and the "famous assassin" is what she's just pretending to be as, cause she really bad at it.

wtf since when is this the type of comic to have a dirty horndog like that kek

Users who are viewing this thread