Convenient Semi-Friend - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
The casual intimacy! The hands reaching to cup her face! I could've sworn Ruka pulled Suuna in for a sloppy kiss then right?? Nothing will convince me she wasn't seconds away from doing so!
Suuna is just always acting like a gf so all Ruka needs to do now is give in.

Dex-chan lover
I normally don't like characters like the senpai, but she's making some valid points to get Ruka questioning herself. Apparently she finds dating and romantic relationships 'bothersome' and is only interested in casual sex. And apparently she's been playing that game since middle school.

I'm genuinely curious to what she went through to have such a scummy approach to relationships until Suuna came around.

Dex-chan lover
I normally don't like characters like the senpai, but she's making some valid points to get Ruka questioning herself. Apparently she finds dating and romantic relationships 'bothersome' and is only interested in casual sex. And apparently she's been playing that game since middle school.

I'm genuinely curious to what she went through to have such a scummy approach to relationships until Suuna came around.
Probably parental issues + being involved in some relationship drama on her school

Dex-chan lover

I feel her "top that doesn't care" persona is a shell to protect the "bottom maiden" she actually is. After all, if she "attacks" first, no one can hurt her. Problem is that she has no real defense against Master Unaware Top Suuna :kek:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bro... Page 9... ive folded 😭

And I have to wait another month to see how this progresses? Who got a time machine, I gotta see the sesbian lex now!

People been sayimg that if Suuna learns about Sex, run for the hills... I think were gonna see that soon, holy

Dex-chan lover
That one-shot critical unconscious rizz hit so hard. It's a miracle nobody got topped yet

Contributor
I love when they come to a realisation, they become extra cute and the progress becomes smoother.

Users who are viewing this thread