Cool na Tsuma no Saa-chan

Dex-chan lover
Petition to end all POV Manga.

You're supposed to feel motivated, as if your friend is describing his relationship. Not pretending to be in a relationship. It ain't good for y'all.

Not to rain on parades, lads, but I care about the manga homies. I get sadged seeing it in featured...
PqfmbfK_d.webp

Last edited:
After the Great Robo-Gang war, all mans decided to make peace for an Era of prosperity where they will be able to stare at the sea in tranquillity... until Mandottir discovered an artifact capable of disrupting the balance of power once again : THE DUREXAN CONDOM !!!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys the Man . . . arc at the end of the chapters.
Manga is good too.

Petition to end all POV Manga.

You're supposed to feel motivated, as if your friend is describing his relationship. Not pretending to be in a relationship. It ain't good for y'all.

Not to rain on parades, lads, but I dare about the manga homies. I get sadged seeing it in featured...
PqfmbfK_d.webp
Thankfully, in the latest chapter (17-18) Kaito's face is revealed and it's not a POV Manga anymore

Dex-chan lover
Average weeb : reading for the art and kawaii
Me : reading for the "man", ngl i find it more enjoyable how the horse keep increasing by chapter even more enjoyable than the actual manga

Aggregator gang
To be honest the best part of this manga is the translator's creativity with the "man" image at ending credits. Pure comedy, man 10 out 10 :lol::chad:

Users who are viewing this thread