Could You Turn Three Perverted Sisters Into Fine Brides? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
huh, someone remembered discount lewd quints existed huh? Well at least there's plenty of uncensored chapters out now compared to the last time someone translated.

But I can't afford this kind of book for myself...

MF, your dad's loaded. And the internet is free anyway. They can't be that sheltered right?

Dex-chan lover
One is boring M.
One is exhibitionist.
One is tsundere / manhate (lol not really version).
And all of them are so friggin horny that logic flies flies away...

What about MC? What is he? Nah that doesn't matter, just put the normal all acceptance dickless MC in there like always. Oh and put him in debt to further illustrate how much of a pushover he is.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
One is expo whatever it's called fetish.

exhibitionist.

What about MC? What is he? Nah that doesn't matter, just put the normal all acceptance dickless MC in there like always. Oh and put him in debt to further illustrate how much of a pushover he is.

worked for the quints :kek: . Fuutaro had a backbone in the beginning, but as the harem progressed, he became more passive. Character development!

At least our MC here is just trying to not get his kneecaps busted by the rich father. Fear is a good motivator on top of debt. Don't think Fuutaro's stakes were as high.

Dex-chan lover
The exhibitionist chick doesn't seem smart enough to understand you can't do that in front of a one way mirror at night...

Dex-chan lover
Older sis best girl, she is not a violent tsundere and is not one step away from committing public indecency, of course she is crazy too but if you gotta choose she is the one to pick

Although middle sis could be a real contender if she graduates from being a tsundere with this training date

Dex-chan lover
Wait, translator-san??? Can you put the uncensored pages up for the previous chapters???

Doesn't have to be the full chapter??? Just those single pages??? Maybe even ask the previous translator if you could just use their translations for that or something???

Just a ".2" chapter with specifically those pages... no need for extra work....

Dex-chan lover
Wait, translator-san??? Can you put the uncensored pages up for the previous chapters???

Doesn't have to be the full chapter??? Just those single pages??? Maybe even ask the previous translator if you could just use their translations for that or something???

Just a ".2" chapter with specifically those pages... no need for extra work....

There sadly isn't much to uncensor. Vol. 1's release didn't remove anything. Vol. 2 had a few pages in ch. 6 that they didn't uncensor for some reason. Ch. 7 has 2 pages. and ch. 8 and 9 didn't have anything to uncensor (somehow).

so it's a total of 2 pages out of 10 chapters. Fortunately everything from here afterwards should be uncensored here and there.

Dex-chan lover
There sadly isn't much to uncensor. Vol. 1's release didn't remove anything. Vol. 2 had a few pages in ch. 6 that they didn't uncensor for some reason. Ch. 7 has 2 pages. and ch. 8 and 9 didn't have anything to uncensor (somehow).

so it's a total of 2 pages out of 10 chapters. Fortunately everything from here afterwards should be uncensored here and there.
So can you just post those 2 pages??? Like put them as a ".2" chapter or a "bonus uncensored"???

Dex-chan lover
So can you just post those 2 pages??? Like put them as a ".2" chapter or a "bonus uncensored"???

I'm not OP and I don't have the editing skills to do that, sorry :(

I can try and send screenshot to someone who can if there's any interest.

Looks like I'm not allowed to post just 2 pages, sorry! I'll be prioritising doing new chapters for now, but if you'd like you can dm me for those 2 pages.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread