Countach - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - The Miraculous One!

Great work for releasing Chapter 44 in Countach manga. I read every Kanojo no Carrera manga and still waiting for Chapter 23 of Kanojo no Carrera to come out, but no luck because nobody is staying on top of this manga.
images

Group Leader
Great work for releasing Chapter 44 in Countach manga. I read every Kanojo no Carrera manga and still waiting for Chapter 23 of Kanojo no Carrera to come out, but no luck because nobody is staying on top of this manga.
images
Good news for you, it's licensed up to volume 10 (chapter 113) in English. You just have to read it through legal means as it's licensed.
https://mangaplanet.com/comic/5dca46af44f90

Group Leader
It has licensed up Volume 10 (Chapter 113) in English yes, but what about in the Mangakaka lot.com? They haven’t shown new chapters released of Kanojo no Carrera in Mangakakalot.com like the one in Mangaplanet.
That's because mangakakalot isn't an official site, it just clones chapters from other sites like MangaDex or Dynasty Scans. The translations on Manga Planet are done officially (and legally) by a real company and they want you to pay (fairly) in order to access it.

That's because mangakakalot isn't an official site, it just clones chapters from other sites like MangaDex or Dynasty Scans. The translations on Manga Planet are done officially (and legally) by a real company and they want you to pay (fairly) in order to access it.
No way… Why in the hell of earth would the real company charged someone (legally) who is doing translating in English for the next chapter of manga in order to access it?

Power Uploader
No way… Why in the hell of earth would the real company charged someone (legally) who is doing translating in English for the next chapter of manga in order to access it?
What do you mean why? How else are they supposed to pay translators and editors who worked on those chapters?
and anyways, it only costs like 7$ per month or 48$ per year to read all chapters by that publisher. Sounds like a super cheap deal to me.

Users who are viewing this thread