Countach - Vol. 6 Ch. 52 - Challenging the Impossible!!

Dex-chan lover
Acrylic windshield huh, seems more dangerous than a glass one.
Anyway, thanks for the TL!

Group Leader
Acrylic windshield huh, seems more dangerous than a glass one.
Anyway, thanks for the TL!
Of course, but I think it's just the side window glass that's been replaced. The original dialogue didn't specify either but the whole section was talking about the door so I would assume it was just the glass in the door.

Dex-chan lover
Of course, but I think it's just the side window glass that's been replaced. The original dialogue didn't specify either but the whole section was talking about the door so I would assume it was just the glass in the door.
ah I see, that would make a lot more sense

Dex-chan lover
Reading this manga about the car I loved back in the days, achieving this mad and epic pure level of coolness.
When the engine was started I could even feel that roaring.
Thanks for TL this masterpiece

Dex-chan lover
I really can't understand why they went so far with the bodywork but still refused to improve on the engine, especially when it's the area where the improvements would be the easiest and most effective. Electronic management of the fuel injection and ignition would already do wonders.

Dex-chan lover
In the comments of an earlier chapter, I was already asking if those Japanese motorways are like in Germany, where you can drive as fast as you can handle. Apparently not. The police just didn't bother to monitor them, aside from certain checkpoints with automatic cameras.

Users who are viewing this thread