Creature!

Contributor
Hope the translation don't stop.
I have 13 tomes of this manga but it was stopped after this (end of 1st season), so i hope i will be able to read what happen after.

Contributor
Really fucking glad to see the translations are still alive, thanks for the great work.

Contributor
I just realized that I had been reading the latest chapters but hadn't read Chapter 15 at all. I have to thank the current team for working on this, it's a real niche rush right here.

I stopped reading this manga because it's been over a year since chapter 26 came out in English.

I hope this is gonna get fully translated one day, at least to the chapter that explains what the hell is happening D: just looking at later chapters doesn't tell me much.

Contributor
Official translation is way ahead of the fan translation already, can't find an official page of some kind for the publisher to attach to the page here, but it goes under the name Creature! in the official English releases.

Dex-chan lover
Really don't enjoy plugging other sites but mangakakalot has up to chapter 74 translated (as of October 2019). So go there if you really want to read it.

Dex-chan lover
Akita Publishing seems to have the official English license.

https://www.comixology.com/Creature/comics-series/123262

God this manga went to shit for these last couple dozen chapters... but I still want to see how it ends! The highest chapter I can find is 79 I believe. Guess I'll buy the last few books, even though they are my least favorite parts so far.

Manga used to be a solid 8 or 9, but by the end I bumped my score down to 2. Finished it on another site. No spoilers, will just say it gets pretty bad and confusing around volume 18 or 19, can't remember honestly and can't be bothered to check.

Just marathoned the rest of this on another site, and while the story went off the rails after awhile, it certainly wasn't a ride I wanted off of thanks to the art, and I actually liked the ending.

Contributor
Yo, this manga fucking went places.

From Slam Dunk to Drifting Classroom to Devil Survivor to Metal Gear Solid 2 to Terminator 2 to The Blob to Godzilla to Battle Angel Alita to Doom 2016 to Attack on Titan to Devilman to Shadow of the Colossus to Asura's Wrath to Gantz to Bio-Meat to Tokyo Ghoul to Sweet Home to Bloodborne to 20th Century Boys to Devilman Lady to I don't even fucking know, man.

Users who are viewing this thread