Creepy Cat - Vol. 4 Ch. 398 - Farewell

Will this still continue to be translated or be dropped since seven seas is liscencing it? 🥺😩

Dex-chan lover
:manly tears:

I've been enjoying this for a while. Thanks for your work, @Darthskippy , and thanks of course to Cotton Valent for an amusing little manga.

@Darthskippy Thank you for your hard work. Usually they take down the chapters that were officially translated so I hope that Mangadex will let you finish the rest of the chapters.

Double-page supporter
@yanyanamy To date, the only company I've seen aggressively pursue takedowns is Viz. Even Kodansha hasn't forced a takedown of numerous modern mangas currently being released in print, digital AND getting fan-translated at the same time...for now

Seven Seas is similarly not pursuing people for now, and given they're a relatively smaller operation, I don't see that changing, so we should be fine

I wanna know what Creepycat Land is like :< Guess I'll have to resort to making fanart if there isn't going to be a spinoff or something ( ゚ ▽゚ )

Also thanks for your work Darthskippy! I love this manga and enjoy reading the comments on the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Shit it really is ending, I thought this was gonna be another funny arc where funny things happen. How I didn't get the message until now I don't know.
Nonetheless, thank you for your work Darthskippy.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!
This was an unexpected end for the manga.
I wonder what the rest of the remaining chapters are gonna be about 🤔

I wonder if this manga will ever come to south america, even if it did I don't know if I could afford them :') (plus spanish<english)

Users who are viewing this thread