Criminale!

What a great series, such a shame it goes on the list of cancelled-before-their-time manga. Hadn't seen the omake till now though, was definitely not expecting that

"W-w-what's with that smile!!! I want to eat his underwear!!!"

Top hundred declarations of love in modern fiction.

It was pretty great.

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/07/20/criminale/

Zany! So zany it almost makes me feel nostalgia for series I used to read and watch many years ago. The premise is completely absurd and the absurd execution goes with that premise wonderfully. It's funny as hell with a lot of great reactions from the characters. The harem element is okay, since I like what girls are in the running (and are viable) and it's not as though EVERY female character is after the protagonist. A riot of a series. Really, Isn't this manga just pure fun? It grabs you really quickly too. If you like chapter 1, keep reading.

But man, too bad about the author's health :(

that was some spinal cord severing level of tonal whiplash once FBI lady showed up, Jesus. prior to that, 7/10, after 3/10.

Dis this get canceled because it doesnt feel like that was a real ending and it was getting better as the manga went on

Well if nothing else that was a ride.
I'd say up until the FBI knockoff genderswapped Punisher got involved it was a solid comedy even if the premise isn't something people who were actually victims of the worse crimes joked about might enjoy.

After she is introduced it was quite a bit of emotional whiplash. It had some good moments, but it definitely jumped the shark and had plenty of nonsensical even in universe bits. Still enjoyed it even if it shows the tell tale signs of "we must finish this manga in the next couple of chapters".

Not even sure why I wrote this but I guess these thoughts wouldn't really fit anywhere else.

Group Leader
Even with it being cancelled, this was a good ride. The comedy is phenomenal, though the cancellation did rush the drama with the FBI lady showing up. Lots of potential, but still good nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
Alright so...
A Criminal Magnet,
A Stalker,
A Profession Hitwoman,
A Rapist,
A Cracker,
A Yakuza,
An Arsonist,
A Pyromaniac,
A Swindler,
and A Thief
All go to school together.

i really liked the yandere of this one she was a lot cuter than your average yandere

Dex-chan lover
MAL has this end at 39 chapters, but this has it at 35.5. Is it the omakes that add up to 39 for MAL?

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn, so it was cancelled? A shame, it felt rushed, but it was a good end nevertheless. I wish they managed to explore the romance aspect more, but I'm pretty okay with at least the ending having Tsukiko as the 'winner' (?)

So much potential lost QQ. Was a good story none-the-less and the Tsukiko ending(?) was pretty good.

This manga means a lot to me. it was one of the first manga I read way back when I was a teenager, and it has such an interesting premise and great comedy all around. It's a damn shame it got axed just when the plot was starting to thicken. There were so many characters left undeveloped, and so many ways the story could have gone. I wanted to see these kids become an elite anti-terrorist group composed of criminals, with teenage James Moriarty MC as their leader. The only satisfying thing about the ending is the
implication that best girl Tsukiko won the MC's heart.

Still, despite it being cut short, it's still a great manga and I encourage anybody looking for a nice medium-length manga to start to check this one out.

Supporter
"W-w-what's with that smile!!! I want to eat his underwear!!!"

it does seam i am not the only one that was move by this beautiful phrase

The end suck but the ride was enjoyable, well at least the end let place to imaginations so yeah that cool but still

Users who are viewing this thread