Crimson Karma - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
yay! I came just as the update was released, thx for the translation!
N. I think what happened with the Emperor is that he's being drugged and coerced in that state to do all of this/that, or ML has some wort of weird bg

Dex-chan lover
is he really trying to kill the 2nd prince or the opposite? It seems to me he is trying to make the 2nd prince emperor while cleaning up the noble faction.

The 2nd prince does not want to be emperor, so if he makes him crown prince he would decline. But by making the 3rd prince emperor, the 2nd prince has to kill the 1st prince.

meanwhile 2nd prince is building foundation with commoners and lower nobles, while the emperor has the higher nobles murder each other in this war.

@eng1 I'd absolutely like this. Would fit brilliantly, too, if the emperor was just playing the fool. He has been great once, so unless he's manipulated or lost his mind due to his newest wife, it's a good possibility.
I'm reserving my judgement on this, but I sure hope you are right, even if I do fear that the emperor just lost his senses due to some reason which may or may not have to do with his wife plus her family. Because it's just as likely that he wants to get rid of either a weakened first or second prince, depending on who's left. Would actually fit better with what I've seen of the theme of this webcomic, that questions whether you should blindly trust and follow the orders of your superiors, which both MC and prince are guilty of.

Fed-Kun's army
@eng1 Mhm, could make sense if the 1st Prince is a bad Sucessor in the Emperors eyes and since the 2nd doesnt want the title, just force the 2nd to build a foundation to be emperor. I doubt they do that tho, too complicated for most normal readers brains xD But it would be nice.

Double-page supporter
> Country is led by an insane blonde man
> Insane leader has had multiple wives
> Newest wife is named Melania
> Giving positions of power to his relatives
> Country on the brink of Civil War

monkaS

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@abdude13
Authors be like: "Nah, fam, it's totally a coincidence, you know, fictional story and such"

Users who are viewing this thread