Crimson Karma - Ch. 17

IS IT A LETTER? A CONFESSION? A CLUE? OMG THE SUSPENSE
Thank you for translating!

Skeletons shouldn't have hair.... I mean, there's no flesh left to keep the hair strands on the head, how could she still have her hair.

Otherwise, great chapter, you can tell how much they all cared about the queen. Just so curious about what's in the pocket!

I think a human skeleton shouldn't have any hair remains..
Even a zombie with some scalps attached would only give a little bit strands of hair..
Oh well.. Maybe the author just wants to emphasize that it is a woman's skeleton..
🤔🤔

Aggregator gang
What's between the clothes¿???????? Is it a will lead to secret power of her ruined kingdom? Lololol

Dex-chan lover
I assume its going to be a pendant or something with a note inside, if they didn't say it was between the clothes I would've thought that the queen to have shoved it into her stabwound.

Double-page supporter
@QueenIU As long as the body is not disturbed and in the right conditions, the hair will remain in place. For example look up the hundreds year old peat bodies in Scandinavia and Ireland. Also the mummified remains of saints in Asia.
This hair tutorial video on Viking hair uses a dead body from a bog body from 280 B.C.E. has a full head of hair and the woman in the video shows you how to braid your hair like the ancient woman's hair. She even show the museum body at 6:57 if you want to skip the hair tutorial.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj1mPtlmTZU
Edit here's a second hair video by the same person.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puzgpBoesss
My favorite is the Scythian warrior hair style from a body found in a burial mound in Mongolia

Dex-chan lover
@vierseason :
I hate Cliffhangers on every chapters. It feels forced, it's frustrating and because it's everytime, it loss it's exciting effect and makes me appreciate less the Manga.

Users who are viewing this thread