Crimson Karma - Ch. 40

ty for the tranlsations!! ugh i hate the emperor dude so much and I RLLY DONT WANT KASIA AND THE ERNON TO BETRAY EACHOTHER UHAHUHADUHSGY
Edit: okay well its kind kasias job to betray people lmao so I JUST DONT WANT THEM TO HURT EACHOTHER

rip priest he only wanted peace and tried to guide the king but it was for naught and the prohecy will still come true 😂😂😂 the king can't do anything to stop this no mater how he struggles 😈

Dex-chan lover
@Mapleowo

Is it really betrayal if they were never loyal to eachother? (In the same way I wouldn't see it as betrayal if/when the mage would turn on the psycho. )

Dex-chan lover
So previous Kasia (brown eyes, unless this Kasia get her green eyes after the explosion) was tossed into a snowy mountain as a child, probably as a form of survival training...

Thank you so much for another chapter!!❤️ I’m looking forward to the downfall of that king

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the updates!
So I'm guessing Kasia wields Caladbolg, from the cover image?

@mangareader more of I don't want them to hate each other since I read the raws and HAUEGUEGAUGEDAS k that's all I'm gonna reveal I understand that it's kinda kasia's job to betray people though haha

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread