Crimson Karma - Ch. 77

Thanks for the chappy!

About to re-read all of it again I guess cuz I need smth to read.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!
I have a feeling that Ernon's identity will be exposed....

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Lunaen best girl.

/comment

Double-page supporter
I really hope that he gets free from that slavery spell before the duke finds him. I do not need the added drama of everyone going, he wouldn't have been captured or used by the King in his vampire OP whatever spell if only he was free to defend himself and not enslaved. I can just see the unnecessary drama now. They are going to drag it out for twenty chapters at least. More, if this series is revolved around some unending war.

Ernon having a breakdown over hurting Kasia, and then immediately being embarrassed she touches him... I NEED HIM TO BE THE ML

PS: Kasia suddenly has a small feminine face and big eyes? AND BOOBS? WHAT IS HAPPENING

Fed-Kun's army
I love it that Ernon is able to see all the different sides of Kasia now, and that he still seems to care for her after all that. I'm glad they're able to talk some things out too!

Regardless how evil the villain is, he is pretty smart to ask for the evidence of Ernon’s body to confirm his death, and send a spy to enemy’s camp.

Awwww Ernon noooo its not your fault... I hope he joins their side soon so he can be free

Users who are viewing this thread