Crimson Karma - Ch. 84

Group Leader
thank you for the translation! im really sorry, but would it be possible to increase the font size? i notice its been getting smaller and smaller, and its getting really hard to read the text. ill be really grateful if you can increase the size for my blind ass 😭😭😭 thank you again!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Big rip to the spy if he gets caught by Kasia.

YESSSS! I SAW THAT YOU TOOK OVER EMPEROR AND THE FEMALE KNIGHT AND I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH THAT DELIGHTED ME!!!!!!!!!

THANKS SOOO SOOO VERY MUCH!!!!

I miss Ernon

Thank you for update and for picking up Emperor and the female knight!

Thank you for the update! And thank you for picking up Emperor and the Female Knight!! I was missing it a lot so I'm looking forward to it. Thank you for all your hard work!

@caramelcookie I always get so excited when I see you’ve uploaded a chapter, then I got super excited when I saw emperor and the female knight updated, thank you for your hard work!

White haired dude, that I dont know who the hecc ur name is, DONT YOU DARE HURT OUR PRINCE (that again, dont know whose name is) HES PRECIOUS!! WE MUST PROTECC! HE IS THE MC'S (who I also forgot the name was) FUTURE HUSBANDD!! GET AWAY, U COCKROACH PEST!!

Users who are viewing this thread