Crush of a Lifetime

Dex-chan lover
i dont like the idea of finding a boyfriend just because. If you plan on looking for someone to marry sure, but if you have a boyfriend and have sex before marriage, you're doing yourself a huge disservice. The kpop star that committed suicide because her ex-boyfriend was blackmailing her with sex videos really makes me sad. Like, don't just go with the flow of culture, think about what you're doing before you do it because of peer pressure.

Hi, this is Alice,
I am the one doing the version for Helpless Wonderland, I just noticed that quality was lower than our other projects for chapter 1!. Maybe it’s because I’m lacking in the proofreading department. The flow of text is a little hard to understand! I graciously apologize! I do this all alone so(though I do receive help) TT. And I lack KTL. Well please forgive me! I will definitely try to give better quality next time!

Hello @AliceReader, I think you did a pretty good job!! Its okay, you did your very best!! does Hidden Wonderland have a discord? Is it a closed server?

@AliceReader which website did you use to read the Raws or what is the Korean name. Btw thx for update it seems like this story is going to be interesting 👍

@AliceReader your link discord on the group page has expired thats why I asked 😭 (or perhaps just me) But if it indeed cant for everyone maybe you could change it??

Group Leader
In case anyone is looking at this series, Helpless Wonderland has agreed to hand us this project, so Astral Valley will be picking this up. Stay tuned for our upcoming release! c:

here I was, thinking that this was omniscient readers viewpoint adaptation lololol

how they talk about her mom is fucked up. but she views the world in a vain way, she presents herself in a vain matter, so she shouldn’t be surprised when the vain people she surrounds herself with say dumb stuff like that.

Users who are viewing this thread