Cultivator Against Hero Society - Ch. 44 - The monsters' leader doesn't yield easily!

Group Leader
Thank you all, I'll do my best to get better as fast as possible to get back to a higher quality. Sorry about the 2 mistakes I made.

Dex-chan lover
are the god-class rankings worldwide, or only the superhuman academy? I dont see how the academy could have like 7 of the top 10 be graduates/teaching at their school and ve the weakest, but maybe I misunderstood

Dex-chan lover
I had to wipe off my entire screen at "Trains tights wearing perverts" because I spit my coffee all over it.

My biggest question is "Where do the abilities come from" when they aren't something innate like magic or superpowers? Where the heck did the Power Rangers get their gear, for instance.

Staff
Super Moderator
The more smug faces the better
unknown.png

Group Leader
@Crookshanks
Their rating isn't based on who graduated, but from their results in various tournaments.
And there are indeed 4 main academies (even though a few thousand exists) in charge of a fourth of the Earth each.
The South academy where the story takes place is last only because of the results of the students in the competitions/evaluations.

@Riger I think super powers are hereditary, stemming from the original "Ancient Heroes". Remember when Class prez used the dragon bomb for the first time? School principal asked to look up his family registry to see who might have that superpower?
Regarding the Power rangers, they each have their own super power. They stuff they wear has nothing to do with their super power. Except for the megazord, that guy's an ancient hero.

Supporter
Hope you get well soon Dunhban! Thanks for translating, I quite like this series.
Wonder if their King of Kings is actually a fellow cultivator. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Astro-man didn't even diss Yan Sen at all. Was something lost in translation?
The only thing I saw was Yan Sen being annoyed by Astro-man's frivolous lechery.

Group Leader
@Torappu He did say that he was interested in teaching Yan Sen to enjoy life, meaning that Yan Sen is a stuck up though

Users who are viewing this thread