Curves of Her and Me - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
this is difficult to read because it's not set up as long strip on mangadex.

Group Leader
this is difficult to read because it's not set up as long strip on mangadex.
I’m on mobile and I opened the settings on the side and clicked on fit to width which fixed it. If it continues to be a problem I’ll have to figure something else out bc the image sizes are nothing out of the ordinary from what I use usually so something else will have to be done (like cropping them all to individual pages instead of long strip) unfortunately I’m busy atm so I’ll have to fix it tomorrow if enough people are having trouble.

Dex-chan lover
Dont know why, but I already Think that pink hair gonna be an annoying bitch…

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Looks like it'll be fun. One note, make sure to include ending punctuation. Most of the sentences are left hanging.

Dex-chan lover
I love how MC's a bit of an airhead, the boss was clearly joking but she went and took off her shirt anyway XD

thank you for picking this up!

Group Leader
Looks like it'll be fun. One note, make sure to include ending punctuation. Most of the sentences are left hanging.
I know the og has periods at the end of each bubble but I never include them unless I’m trying to emphasize a sentence simply bc I think the periods at the end of each sentence are ugly. So it’s just a stylistic choice of mine

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter and I'm already having a hard time telling if the cactus or pinkie will end up being series best girl.

Users who are viewing this thread