D Genesis: Dungeon ga Dekite 3-nen - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
wth is going on recently? manwhafreak seems to be posting large dumps of tons of mangas all of a sudden? And many which had other tl's before (though the ones I have noticed has been dropped with months since last chapter, so I wouldn't call it sniping)?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I tend to do edits in my head while I read so a rough translation isn't as much of a problem as me not being able to read Japanese. Thanks for the new chapters!

Sucks that this TL is a pretty poor MTL chop job but at least it's cleaned well enough. The official release for volume 3 is on the 24th I think so that only catches up to chapter 21 sadly, might be a whole year till they match the current scans let alone the raws.

Dex-chan lover
wth is going on recently? manwhafreak seems to be posting large dumps of tons of mangas all of a sudden? And many which had other tl's before (though the ones I have noticed has been dropped with months since last chapter, so I wouldn't call it sniping)?
This is a strategy some shitty groups do, they hold chapters hostage behind paywall, but once in a while they dump a bunch of chapters to try attract more scrubs who don't know better so that they'll pay for more releases, unfortunately some people are stupid enough to pay.

Supporter
This translation feels really off.
Hm, ManhwaFreak, huh. Is Obake Constructs gone?
...Does ManhwaFreak release any quality stuff, or should I just go ahead and put them on my ignore list?

Dex-chan lover
Quality is just barely bearable, but a far cry from the prior translator Obake Constructs.

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus H Christ what an awful translation. ManhwaFreak turning out to be a real menace this past week.
Glad I'm also reading the LN.

This translation feels really off.
Hm, ManhwaFreak, huh. Is Obake Constructs gone?
...Does ManhwaFreak release any quality stuff, or should I just go ahead and put them on my ignore list?
ManhwaFreak quality varies heavily, their chapters for "A Sage Is Summoned to Another World: The Undesired Items Are Now the Strongest" are good IMO and way better than the ones for this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Straight up unreadable. Even feeding images to Copilot gets you readable translations, sad

Dex-chan lover
6000 yen for a 60mm iron ball is a scam, you can find them for as low as 3$... Also, 60mm if huge, what are they hunting, tanks?

Users who are viewing this thread