Daddy and Buddy - Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
Is it just me, or does this ending feel very much like the series was axed? After all the “the bugs are getting stronger!” “the amnesia turned out to be beneficent” “enemy is very mysterious” buildup, it just… ended.

Group Leader
Is it just me, or does this ending feel very much like the series was axed? After all the “the bugs are getting stronger!” “the amnesia turned out to be beneficent” “enemy is very mysterious” buildup, it just… ended.
It doesn't just feel axed. It was axed. Sales and views of the series were very low. So low I can't even blame the publisher, just the general audience and their lack of.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm bummed out it was axed but not surprised. Having a family man learning to be a hero and his age kinda being part of the challenge didn't sound like something teens reading shonen jump can really hook into lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Axed but I think this was one of the better axed endings. I'm curious what the true nature of Asato's dad and step-mom's relationship was originally intended to be but I guess with the way things turned out it doesn't matter they were able to reconcile.

Users who are viewing this thread