Dagashi Kashi - Vol. 9 Ch. 141 - Karumeyaki

Dex-chan lover
Step 1: Think about the return gift.
Step 2: Wait for a girl to give you chocolate first, so you can give them the return gift.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: "Damn Riajuu should all explode!"

Priorities!

Dex-chan lover
Saya's answer summed it up, it only looks cute. More "instagram-able" in a sense, but just taste of sugar and nothing else.

Group Leader
Or even decent ones. One of the places I frequent tends to have a rack of them available in pistachio, almond, espresso, chocolate, and strawberry, and they all taste distinctly different. Sometimes a little hard on the outside if they've been sitting there a while, but that's a side effect of sitting at a buffet. Close enough to what you get for 1.50 a pop a short walk away.

Aggregator gang
Macarons are pricey in my area. One of the shops would do 3 for 5$. Don't even know if it's worth it yet.

It isn't. Beyond certain price point,"[food taste] turns to shit in your mouth", to paraphrase one pc icon.

I once got small artisan chocolates box as gift from my employer - it had four little pralines inside, not even hundred grams of sweets, paper packaging included. The price? About $50. Couldn't fucking enjoy it, felt bad, and in the end, after eating one I just let the rest rot, because I had no idea what to do with them.

Dex-chan lover
Are you kidding, macaroons are freaking delicious! And they're really cute too, yeah haha. I still remember the ones I bought in France once, mmm... But they are indeed a bit pricey, so you should probably leave them for a special occasion, cheaper sweets will do just as well especially if you don't have much of a sweet tooth.

Users who are viewing this thread